Ronnie B. Eubanks, Jr., CPA
Title:Partner, Assurance Services
Education:North Carolina State University
A Partner located in Cherry Bekaert’s Durham office, Ronnie advises venture-backed and privately-held businesses on matters including corporate structure, evaluating and selecting the most effective internal finance structure (including bookkeeping and financial reporting to potential and current investors), cash flow analysis, operational assessment and financial modeling, guidance and insight when additional financing is required from either an investor or lender. He is a member of THInc, the Firm’s specialty practice focused on guiding growth through innovation. Clients in the Technology, Health & Life Sciences, and Industrial sectors depend on Ronnie to help them maximize opportunities for innovation.
Working with manufacturing, technology and life science companies, nonprofit organizations, construction contractors and wholesale distributors, his diverse industry knowledge provides clients with the guidance essential to achieve growth, meet short and long-term goals, and plan for any unnecessary setbacks.
With nearly 20 years of public accounting experience, Ronnie started his career at a small accounting firm that specialized in individual and corporate taxation, and financial statements audits for nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
Prior to joining Cherry Bekaert via acquisition, he was a shareholder in charge of assurance and accounting at Thomas, Knight, Trent, King and Company in Durham.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Statement Audits
- Start-ups & Emerging Businesses
- Cash Flow
- Internal Finance Structures
- Financial Modeling
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Former Chair, NCACPA Accounting & Auditing Committee
- Former Chair, North Carolina Young CPA Cabinet (YCPA)
- Former Chair, North Carolina Young CPA Cabinet Conference
- Board Member for The Carolina Theatre of Durham
- Former Executive Committee Member & Treasurer of The Carolina Theatre of Durham
- North Carolina State Alumni Association
- Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce
- Center for Entrepreneurial Development