Ronnie B. Eubanks, Jr., CPA
Title:Partner, Assurance Services
Education:BS in Accounting, North Carolina State University
A Partner located in Cherry Bekaert’s Durham office, Ronnie advises venture-backed and privately-held businesses on matters including corporate structure, evaluating and selecting the most effective internal finance structure (including bookkeeping and financial reporting to potential and current investors), cash flow analysis, operational assessment and financial modeling, guidance and insight when additional financing is required from either an investor or lender.
Working with manufacturing, technology and life science companies, nonprofit organizations, construction contractors and wholesale distributors, Ronnie provides clients with the guidance essential to achieve growth, meet short and long-term goals, and plan for any unnecessary setbacks.
With nearly 20 years of public accounting experience, Ronnie started his career at a small accounting firm that specialized in individual and corporate taxation, and financial statements audits for nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
Prior to joining Cherry Bekaert via acquisition, he was a shareholder in charge of assurance and accounting at Thomas, Knight, Trent, King and Company in Durham.
Specialties/Areas of Expertise
- Business Combination Accounting
- Entrepreneurial Services
- Financial Statement Audits
- Owner Managed Business
- Revenue Recognition
- Start-ups & Emerging Businesses
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Former Chair, Accounting & Auditing Committee, North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Former Chair, North Carolina Young CPA Cabinet Conference
- Board Member and Former Executive Committee Member & Treasurer, The Carolina Theatre of Durham
- North Carolina State Alumni Association
- Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce
- Center for Entrepreneurial Development