Quality Tax Advisory That Moves You Forward
At Cherry Bekaert, our tax accounting service professionals guide our clients through a maze of tax laws, regulations and rulings. In addition to our main goal of helping clients stay compliant, we also have an intense focus on helping them grow.
Each Cherry Bekaert tax consultant brings to the table all of the credentials you would expect — including advanced education, law and/or master of taxation degrees. They also have practical business experience, and an integrated, consultative approach to providing tax accounting service.
Your Cherry Bekaert tax consultant provides advice and insights tailored to your industry, type of business or individual tax situation. Our tax accounting service and advisory includes such benefits as:
- Tax Preparation and Compliance — ensuring corporate, partnership and individual filings are timely, complete and accurate
- Audit Representation — resolving tax notices, addressing tax audits and appealing positions with Federal, state and local tax authorities
- Tax Law Changes — keeping you abreast of all the latest relevant changes in legislation
- Advance Rulings — preparing documents and negotiating with the IRS to facilitate decisions prior to financial transactions
Our approach to tax advisory — whether we’re serving individuals, corporations, partnerships, limited liability corporations or estates — is defined by a personalized approach to planning and preparation. Our tax consultant services include:
- Preparing for Revised Tangible Property Regulations (whitepaper)
- K-1 Instructions (Form 1041)
- K-1 Instructions (Form 1065)
- K-1 Instructions (Form 1120S)
- 2014 U.S. Master Tax Guide Update – 2013 Tax Tables
- Updates to the 2014 U.S. Master Tax Guide
- 2014 Tax Calendar
Tax Engagement Letter Terms and Conditions
- Business Terms and Conditions
- 1040 Terms and Conditions
- MOU Terms and Conditions
- 5500 Terms and Conditions
Please contact your local Cherry Bekaert office to learn more about our Tax Practice.