2020 Tax Planning for Individuals and Families
It’s not too late! In the final few weeks of the calendar year, individual taxpayers have the opportunity to take last minute actions to save taxes and protect family wealth. This session will review the best ideas for saving income tax and recent trends in estate tax planning.
- Identify actions individuals can take before year end to save taxes
- Highlight recent developments in the tax law that impact individuals
- Consider options for transferring family wealth to the next generations
- Sarah McGregor, CPA, Director, Tax Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Michael G. Kirkman, CPA, Partner, National Leader Estate, Gift & Trust Tax Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- John T. Ure, JD, Principal, Tax Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
Prerequisites | None
Advanced Preparation | None
Recommended Hours of CPE | 1
Delivery Method | Webinar
Program Level | Basic
CPE Category | Taxes
Cherry Bekaert Continuing Professional Education: Statement of Admin Policies
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds.
CPE for Virtual Events
- Please join sessions on time, or 5 minutes early if possible. Joining a session late may cause you to lose the ability to obtain CPE based on the following NASBA regulations:
- There will be 4 polling questions per hour of each session.
- In order to receive CPE credit for virtual events, you must attend at a minimum, 50 minutes of every hour and respond to at least 3 of the 4 polling questions per hour.
- Polling questions will not be announced in advance.
- If you view the conference in a group setting, you will still need to log into CPE sessions through your laptop to track your attendance and respond to polling questions.
- We cannot guarantee polling questions will appear on your mobile device and recommend that you use your laptop for your webinar session. We will not be able to award you CPE credit if you do no answer the required number of polling questions and/or are not in session for the required length of time. This includes issues due to mobile technological difficulties or any other difficulty that is unique to your webinar connection.
- Please be sure that you join the session for which you registered using the link that was provided to you. We will not be able to award you CPE if you join a session using a link that was provided to someone else.
- You will receive one certificate for each course you attend/pass.
Cherry Bekaert is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website. | www.learningmarket.org