Steps to Building a Successful Data Analytics Strategy
Data analytics is the defining competitive advantage to moving your business forward. From reduced inefficiencies to increased sales to deep and actionable insight that can be applied in real-time – the benefits are countless. But successfully deploying analytics in your organization can be challenging.
You may question:
- Where do I start?
- How should the organization be structured?
- Which technology solutions should be included?
To better understand the right technology solution for your organization, you must have a strong analytics strategy. In this webinar, you will learn the critical steps to build a cohesive analytics strategy. Clearly defining a strategy and roadmap to define how an organization’s data, technology, process and people come together will bring the ultimate business value to the organization.
What you will learn:
- Understand the value of data analytics within an organization’s growth plan.
- Learn the key steps to developing a successful analytics strategy.
- Hear business use cases about organizations transition from no analytics strategy to the development and implementation of an analytics strategy.
- Bryce Gartner, Principal, Client Experience | Icimo Analytics
Recommended Hours of CPE | 1 Hour*
Delivery Method | Webinar
Program Level | Basic
CPE Category | Business Management & Organization
Cherry Bekaert Continuing Professional Education: Statement of Admin Policies
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds.
CPE for Virtual Events
- Please join sessions on time, or 5 minutes early if possible. Joining a session late may cause you to lose the ability to obtain CPE based on the following NASBA regulations:
- There will be 4 polling questions per hour of each session.
- In order to receive CPE credit for virtual events, you must attend at a minimum, 50 minutes of every hour and respond to at least 3 of the 4 polling questions per hour.
- Polling questions will not be announced in advance.
- If you view the conference in a group setting, you will still need to log into CPE sessions through your laptop to track your attendance and respond to polling questions.
- We cannot guarantee polling questions will appear on your mobile device and recommend that you use your laptop for your webinar session. We will not be able to award you CPE credit if you do no answer the required number of polling questions and/or are not in session for the required length of time. This includes issues due to mobile technological difficulties or any other difficulty that is unique to your webinar connection.
- Please be sure that you join the session for which you registered using the link that was provided to you. We will not be able to award you CPE if you join a session using a link that was provided to someone else.
- You will receive one certificate for each course you attend/pass.
Cherry Bekaert is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website. | www.learningmarket.org