Specialized Services for Architecture and Engineering Firms
Helping You Design The Future
Cherry Bekaert understands the intricacies of the Architecture and Engineering (“A/E”) industry. Our specialized group has developed industry expertise as a result of serving hundreds A/E and design firms over our 70-year history. We have a dedicated staff of professionals trained and experienced in all aspects of engineering, architecture and design business operations and compliance requirements.
Your A/E firm faces numerous challenges that can be difficult to tackle without proper accounting, tax and risk advisory guidance. Fortunately, Cherry Bekaert’s Professional Services industry group can give you dedicated attention and proven solutions that have a positive operational impact allowing you to plan and design more effectively. With our holistic approach to accounting for A/E and design professional services, you gain improved understanding and control over your tax burden, overhead and cash flow, as well as AASHTO, FAR and NIST compliance. Having a complete grasp of your accounting situation allows you to consistently improve operations and better adapt to change.
Cherry Bekaert employs a collaborative approach to problem solving to help clients take advantage of growth opportunities.
We offer a broad mix of services to you in the following areas:
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (“FAR”) Overhead Rate Audits
- Research & Development Tax Credit
- Direct Recognition Variable Investment Plan (“VIP”)
- Accounting for Allowable and Unallowable Costs
- State & Local Tax Planning
- Cost Segregation Services
- Fixed Assets Management
- Energy Tax Credits & Incentives
- International Tax Planning and Structuring
- Risk & Accounting Advisory
- System and Organization Control (“SOC”) Reporting Services
- NIST Assessments
- Digital Advisory
- Compensation & Benefits
- Entrepreneurial Services
- Estates & Trusts