Financial Statement Audit, Review & Compilation Services
Whether striving to expand and improve operations, attract or secure growth or investment capital, or simply negotiate more favorable terms with your existing lender, we assist you in presenting your financial statements in the most informative and accurate manner possible. Our audit of these financial statements is often a required element in helping you meet your financing and growth objectives.
In order to accomplish financial statement audit objectives in a highly-effective manner that is meaningful, streamlined internal processes ensure we always meet the reporting deadlines and avoid surprises.
The use of technology, including data extraction software and electronic workpapers, adds to our efficiency and the ability to tailor our audit plan to your operational structure. Additionally, our active and frequent communication with your management throughout the year will alert you to opportunities for insights and learning points.
We provide integrated, forward-looking solutions by:
- Developing a comprehensive engagement plan to effectively serve you while handling your unique situation and changing needs.
- Providing a seamless client experience. By incorporating more touch points, robust pre-planning, technology solutions and significant interim work, our audit and tax processes are efficient and easy-to-navigate, ensuring ontime completion.
- Staying in touch year-round to discuss regulatory changes, offer expertise, and share lessons learned through robust thought leadership and CPE offerings.
- Providing advisory capabilities that compliment traditional accounting services to help you optimize financial and operational performance, such as valuation services, strategic tax advisory, credits/incentives consulting, internal control assessments and digital advisory.
- A high level of partner and manager involvement, attentiveness to your needs, continuity of service professionals, and expert consultation on a year-round basis.
- Our commitment to prioritize your business and provide practical and timely support.
A Guiding Force
Our professionals are utilizing the most cutting edge tools to help guide you forward. We were recognized for an inaugural MindBridge Impact Award; an accolade given to firms who are using MindBridge, a provider of the world’s leading financial risk discovery platform, to deliver innovative solutions, services, and support to their clients. This advanced software helps us, and you, reach your goals faster with more accuracy.
Communication Philosophy. We emphasize the value of communication with our clients. Open and regular communication is a part of our Firm’s culture and an integral part of our service philosophy. We offer to meet as frequently as requested to:
- Determine financial reporting strategies for operations and special transactions;
- Communicate tax law changes, developments and opportunities; and
- Discuss newly issued accounting pronouncements and implementation issues.
In addition to financial statement audits, Cherry Bekaert also provides the following services:
Financial Statement Review
Cherry Bekaert can review financial results by making inquiries of a client’s management and performing analytical procedures on financial data. Our review report expresses limited assurance that there are no material modifications that should be made to the financial statements in order for them to conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
Financial Statement Compilations
Cherry Bekaert can compile financial statements from client information in accordance with professional standards. No opinion is expressed about the underlying financial information.
As a full-service business advisor to our clients, we offer a wide spectrum of related services to help with regulatory or contractual compliance, operational efficiency and profitablity:
- SEC Reporting and Compliance
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Reports on Internal Controls
- Attestation Services
- Process and Procedure Reviews
- Performance Measurement, Including Benchmarking
- Assurance of Regulatory Requirement Compliance
- Standards Implementation Assistance