Digital Transformation in Law Firms: Part II – Optimize Your Operations
Listen to Scott Duda, Leader of Cherry Bekaert’s Professional Services Industry practice and Jim Holman, Leader of Strategy & Operations in the Firm’s Digital Advisory practice as they discuss how law firms can leverage digital transformation to optimize operations.
- How a lack of process consistency can lead to inefficiencies, which can lead to higher internal processing costs, putting financial constraints on law firms and decreasing profitability, as well as increasing the chance for errors, not just errors within billing, but errors within the client experience.
- How US firms are faring in terms of operational improvements compared to international firms and what can be learned from their operational challenges and changes.
- Areas within emerging technologies that law firms should consider as they look to remove redundancies and inefficiencies to improve operations, as well as available tools.
If you haven’t already, catch up on part one of our series:
- Digital Transformation in Law Firms: Part I – Understand Your Customer
- Digital Transformation in Law Firms: Part III – Innovate for Growth
- Digital Transformation in Law Firms: Part IV – Enable Your Workforce
- Digital Transformation in Law Firms: Part V – Protect Your Business