Importance of System Integration: Types, Methods & Tools: Part 2
System integration brings data and workflows together, allowing organizations to work more efficiently, improve collaboration and increase productivity.
In this episode of Cherry Bekaert’s Digital Journeys podcast and the second part of our system integration series, Jim Holman, Director and Strategy & Operations Leader, welcomes Jon Schrader, Director and Business Applications Leader, as they summarize the various layers of system integration.
Listen to learn more about:
- Different types of system integration architectures to best suit your business needs.
- Explanation of integration platform as a service (iPaaS) consists of a suite of cloud-based services.
- Point-to-point integration involves custom coding, application program interfaces (APIs) or both.
- Robotic process automation (RPA) mimics how people interact with software and workflows.
- Common data integration tools and how they correspond to other software to empower businesses to reach their full potential.
Stay tuned for part 3 of this series, where we will further discuss the importance of system integration.