Beth B. Turner, CPA
Title:Partner, Tax Services
Education:B.S. in Accounting, Auburn University; Master of Accountancy with emphasis in Taxation, University of Georgia
A Partner at Cherry Bekaert, Beth has over 20 years of experience providing comprehensive tax services to public and private companies, including provision and compliance services. Clients look to her expertise in complex matters such as Subchapter C and ASC 740 consultations and co-sourcing. Large, international, and small companies benefit from Beth’s experience optimizing tax processes, which she does by assessing a company’s people, processes and technology resulting in improved efficiencies and controls through software solutions. She also has a broad tax background and helps clients navigate tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, complex Subchapter C issues and IRS examinations.
Prior to joining Cherry Bekaert, Beth worked at two large accounting firms, including one Big Four firm.
Areas of Expertise
- ASC 740
- ONESOURCE Tax Provision
- Tax Department Optimization & Process Improvement
- Subchapter C
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Fast 40 Nominations Chair, Association for Corporate Growth
- Women’s Forum, Association for Corporate Growth
- Women in Technology