GASB 87: Time’s Almost Up to Become Compliant with Lease Accounting Standard
Is your organization running out of time to become compliant with the GASB 87 pronouncement? If yes, the good news is you are not alone. While the consequences of not being fully compliant at the end of your fiscal year can be quite significant, there is still time to meet the requirements and put in place a program to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Understanding of potential impact to the balance sheet and gearing up for the lease accounting standard
- Implementing the lease standard for governmental entities
- Applying the new lease standard
- Identifying embedded leases for governmental entities
- Lessons learned from public & private company implementations
- Alex Wiley, CPA, Senior Manager, Risk & Accounting Advisory Services
- Christian Fuellgraf, Principal, Digital Advisory
- Wesley Williams, Accounting Manager, LeaseQuery
Cherry Bekaert Continuing Professional Education: Statement of Admin Policies
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds.
CPE for Virtual Events
- Please join sessions on time, or 5 minutes early if possible. Joining a session late may cause you to lose the ability to obtain CPE based on the following NASBA regulations:
- There will be 4 polling questions per hour of each session.
- In order to receive CPE credit for virtual events, you must attend at a minimum, 50 minutes of every hour and respond to at least 3 of the 4 polling questions per hour.
- Polling questions will not be announced in advance.
- If you view the conference in a group setting, you will still need to log into CPE sessions through your laptop to track your attendance and respond to the polls.
- We cannot guarantee polling questions will appear on your mobile device. Please keep in mind we recommend using your laptop for your training session and will not be able to give you CPE credits for mobile technological issues.
- You will receive one certificate for each course you attend/pass.
- For questions regarding registration or event cancellation, please contact Maddie Robbins.
- For all other questions regarding CPE policies – please contact Cherry Bekaert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cherry Bekaert is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website. | www.learningmarket.org