Understanding Financial Planning & Analysis and How it Can Yield Better Decision-making
Join our Cherry Bekaert leaders in discussing the topic below.
Strategic Finance – Focus on the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to Power Performance and Decision-making
Date: Thursday, December 14, 2023 at 12 PM – 1 PM ET
Discover Financial Planning & Analysis benefits beyond traditional accounting. This webinar will provide an understanding of what Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is, and how it differs from traditional accounting by offering unique services. Effective FP&A can help businesses navigate unpredictable economic and market environments and operationalize FP&A insights.
- Understand the FP&A terminology and purpose
- Identify the FP&A development stages and considerations that impact organizations
- Understand the benefits and strategies of FP&A implementation
- Learn the development advances and sustainability of the FP&A function to drive strategic growth and increase value
Graham Michitsch, CPA | Senior Manager, Accounting Advisory, Cherry Bekaert
Hans Mueller-Schrader | Senior Manager, Strategic Growth & Innovation, T&Co by Cherry Bekaert
- Delivery Method | Group Internet Based
- Recommended CPE credit | 1 hour CPE
- Recommended Field(s) of Study | Taxes
- CPE Capability | Technical Expertise / Problem Solving
- Prerequisites | None
- Program Level | Basic
- Advanced Preparation | None
Cherry Bekaert Continuing Professional Education: Statement of Admin Policies
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds.
CPE for Virtual Events
- Please join sessions on time, or 5 minutes early if possible. Joining a session late may cause you to lose the ability to obtain CPE based on the following NASBA regulations:
- There will be 4 polling questions per hour of each session.
- In order to receive CPE credit for virtual events, you must attend at a minimum, 50 minutes of every hour and respond to at least 3 of the 4 polling questions per hour.
- Polling questions will not be announced in advance.
- If you view the conference in a group setting, you will still need to log into CPE sessions through your laptop to track your attendance and respond to polling questions.
- We cannot guarantee polling questions will appear on your mobile device and recommend that you use your laptop for your webinar session. We will not be able to award you CPE credit if you do no answer the required number of polling questions and/or are not in session for the required length of time. This includes issues due to mobile technological difficulties or any other difficulty that is unique to your webinar connection.
- Please be sure that you join the session for which you registered using the link that was provided to you. We will not be able to award you CPE if you join a session using a link that was provided to someone else.
- You will receive one certificate for each course you attend/pass.
Cherry Bekaert is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website. | www.learningmarket.org