Cherry Bekaert and Business North Carolina Accepting Nominations for 2016 FAST 40 Program
Nationally recognized accounting firm Cherry Bekaert LLP and Business North Carolina magazine are excited to announce that nominations are currently being accepted for the 2016 North Carolina Mid-Market FAST 40 (“NC FAST 40”) list.
For the sixth consecutive year, the NC FAST 40 honors growing middle-market companies that have contributed to job creation throughout North Carolina and the expansion of the state’s economy. The top 40 selected companies will be honored at the Gala Event later this fall and featured in Business North Carolina’s November issue.
To be considered for the NC FAST 40, nominated middle-market companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be headquartered in North Carolina;
- Either be privately owned or publicly traded;
- Be a commercial enterprise (not a nonprofit);
- Have net annual revenue between $10 million and $500 million; and
- Demonstrate three (3) straight years of sustained revenue and employment growth.
For questions regarding nominations and entries, please contact Cherry Bekaert’s Amanda Keefer at firstname.lastname@example.org.