Digital Transformation Services: Go-to-Market Optimization & Growth
In a rapidly evolving, complex and uncertain marketplace, businesses look for innovative ways to continue to meet changing customer needs and manage profitable revenue growth.
The current market conditions provide mid-tier organizations a “once-in-a-lifetime” opportunity to take strategic risks, grow revenues and gain market share.
Through digital enablement, these organizations can nimbly meet evolving customer needs, expand their go-to-market footprint and compete more effectively with some of their larger, less agile contenders.
Traditionally, business leaders focused on making their sales force more effective. Today, there are additional options for growth, which include buying, forming strategic alliances or leveraging ecosystems.
Cherry Bekaert’s Digital Advisory helps organizations digitally transform their business to position them for long-term profitable growth, and optimize their business operations and talent models, leveraging technology and data as core to their competitive advantage.
Digital Transformation Journey
A critical step in the digital transformation journey is establishing a Go-to-Market Optimization & Growth Plan, guiding leadership to achieve their revenue goals.
Go-to-Market Optimization & Growth
Areas of Focus
Our Digital Transformation team thoroughly evaluates your people, process, technology and culture in the following areas:
- Growth Strategy: What is the organization’s strategy and vision?
- Go-To-Market: How does the organization engage with customers and markets to gain a competitive advantage?
- Growth Functions: Who are the existing teams involved in delivery and support (i.e., Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Customer Support, etc.) and what roles do they play?
- Enabled Areas: What areas in the organization enable the go-to-market teams (i.e., Knowledge Management, etc.)?
- Technology & Provider Ecosystem: What technologies and systems does the organization use (i.e., CRM systems, infrastructure, tools, solutions, etc.)?
- Metrics: How does the organization measure success, and utilize incentives and rewards to achieve it?
The Go-to-Market Optimization & Growth offering provides leadership with:
- Alternate models for accelerated growth, including buying, strategic alliances, and industry ecosystems.
- Top-down/bottom-up analysis of corporation’s revenue goals, targeting efforts and gaps.
- Alignment and optimization of customer-facing areas.
- Customer segmentation and optimal approaches to reach each segment.
- Existing metrics and revised KPIs for success for calls/sales ratios, revenue targets, service metrics, etc.
- Roadmap of actions to enable growth functions.
- Approaches for gaining and providing insights from/to customers and eminence building.
- Suggested tools, technologies and service providers/platforms to support growth.
By integrating and applying the Go-to-Market Optimization & Growth offering, organizations can benefit from the following:
- Increased revenue and margins
- Improved customer segmentation
- Enhanced metrics for success
- Roadmap for inorganic growth
- Optimized enabling functions
- Shared insights into tools
- Suggested tools and technologies
The Digital Difference
Cherry Bekaert’s Digital Advisory helps organizations ignite growth by quickly assessing, transforming and sustaining business strategies based upon priorities, strategic plans and budget. Utilizing an agile and flexible approach, we work with you to reengineer your business operations and services, examining each area with a focus on people, process, technology and culture.