Digital Transformation Services: Analytics and Data Strategy
Integrating data and analytics into your business practices enables strategic initiatives and helps make better decisions, while significantly enhancing your relationships with your customers and business partners.
The current market conditions provide middle-market organizations a “once-in-a-lifetime” opportunity to take strategic risks, grow revenues and gain market share. Through data enablement, organizations can transform their performance, enhance workflows, drive automation and deliver rich real-time analysis that fuels smarter decisions and detailed insight into every aspect of the business.
Cherry Bekaert Digital Advisory provides strategic and tactical support to businesses, positioning them for long-term growth. In addition, we improve performance by transforming business models – leveraging technology and data as a core competitive advantage.
Digital Transformation Journey
A critical step in the digital transformation journey is establishing and executing a data and analytics strategy. With data being a critical business asset, an organization’s ability to compete depends on how well the organization leverages data, applies analytics and adopts technologies.
The Analytics and Insights Offering provides ideation, extends from strategy to implementation through optimization and rationalization, and meets you where you are in your data journey. Our team of strategists, technologists and analysts have broad industry experience and keen business acumen. Our industry experience extends across professional services, industrial and manufacturing, technology, private equity, real estate and construction, hospitality and retail, healthcare and life sciences, not-for-profit and government. The offering includes:
- Data Integration & Modeling
- Process Automation & Workflow
- Data Visualization
Analytics and Insights
Areas of Focus
The Analytics and Insights offering focuses on the following key components of the business:
- Data Identification – What does your organization want to achieve? What are key challenges in your organization? What are critical questions you need answers to? What data is needed to help your organization achieve its goals?
- Data Inventory – What data collection methods are you using? What data is accessible internally? What external data sources are needed?
- Insights and Workflow – How will your organization leverage the data? Is there opportunity to automate data workflow?
- Visualize and Monetize Data – What visualizations are needed to extract insights and drive business decisions and revenue?
- Technology Infrastructure – What software and hardware do you currently have in place and how do they interact? What future systems can effectively and efficiently support your data goals?
- Organizational Readiness – What data competencies do you currently have? What skill sets are needed to meet your data goals? Do you need external data skills to meet your goals?
- Data Governance – What processes are established around your data? What data policies, standards and metrics are established? Who accesses data and takes action?
The Analytics and Insights Offering provides leadership with:
- A strategic plan, aligned with your executive management and relevant departments, that defines how data is sourced, leveraged and applied throughout the organization.
- A data process model that represents the interrelated processes of systems, taking into consideration dependencies, structure hierarchy and data flow.
- A data integration blueprint that aligns with business requirements and defines how data will be leveraged and integrated
- A process automation and workflow roadmap that highlights pre-defined business rules for the routing of tasks, data and files, providing end-to-end automation of analytics, machine learning, robotics process automation and data processes
- Real-time interactive dashboards highlighting critical business insights
By establishing and executing an analytics and insights strategy, organizations can benefit from the following:
- Enable all stakeholders to make faster, better business decisions
- Improve communication and collaboration amongst stakeholders, customers and suppliers
- Improve the ability to identify, manage and control resources and costs
- Increase productivity of both people and processes
- Automate repetitive processes.
- Provide deeper insights to drive value and innovation
- Reduce and mitigate risks
- Drive innovation and value by creating a competitive edge in the market
The Digital Difference
Cherry Bekaert Digital Advisory helps organizations ignite growth by quickly assessing, transforming and sustaining business strategies based upon priorities, strategic plans and budget. Utilizing an agile and flexible approach, we help you to reengineer your business operations and services, examining each area with a focus on people, process, technology and culture.