Accounting, Tax and Advisory Services for Real Estate & Construction Industry
Building a Strong Foundation for Growth
Successful decision making is all that more difficult in a complex economic climate. Working with the Real Estate & Construction group at Cherry Bekaert can help you get the insights you need to see opportunities more clearly and achieve the growth you’re seeking. Our Real Estate and Construction services group focuses on one goal: helping you grow. Our team has the specialized knowledge and proven track record of providing tax and accounting guidance to help position you for success in any business climate.
Serving more than 2,400 real estate and construction clients has helped us build substantial knowledge of market dynamics and best practices—knowledge we can then tap into as a proactive and innovative business resource for your company. The thought leadership our team produces is frequently recognized in national industry trade publications. The team as a whole stays highly active in industry associations and organizations at the local, regional and national level.
Our Real Estate & Construction group focuses on four key areas within the industry:
This involvement ensures we are forging strong industry relationships and staying ahead of trends. It’s just one of the many ways we work hard to serve you and all our clients.
Every real estate and construction client is different, which is why you can expect to get a customized plan designed to meet your specific growth needs. Developing effective tax strategies, structuring developments and projects, and providing cash flow and profitability analyses are just a few of the practical ways you can use our insights to fuel your own processes and growth.
We craft highly-tailored solutions for a wide spectrum of commercial and residential clients including:
- Commercial, Industrial, Mixed Use, Residential and Retail Developers and Operators;
- Amenity and Resort Developers, Operators and Property Managers;
- General, Special Trade and Commercial Contractors; and
- Real Estate Investment Funds.
The Real Estate & Construction group offers customized strategic solutions in the areas of audit, accounting, tax and advisory.
- Joint Venture and Operating Agreement Structuring
- Federal and State Tax Credits, Incentives and Deductions
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Strategic Tax Planning
- Section 1031 Forward, Construction and Reverse Exchange Analysis
- Distressed Assets Analysis and Evaluation
- Project Cash Flow and Profitability Analysis
- Low Income Housing
- Review of Asset Valuation Models
- Review of Repairs and Capitalization Methods
- Job Profitability, Cost Control and Breakeven Analysis
- Licensing and Insurance Requirements
- Bonding and Surety Relationships
- Bid and Proposal Preparation
- Method of Accounting Consultation