Accelerating Growth With System Integration: Part Three
In today’s interconnected world, where organizations count on various software technologies to streamline operations, the implication of system integration is significant. Developing a robust IT infrastructure can be an intricate process that requires time and resources, while having a big-picture perspective.
In this episode of Cherry Bekaert’s Digital Journeys podcast and the third part of our system integration series, Jim Holman, Director and Strategy & Operations Leader, reconvenes with Jon Schrader, Director and Business Applications Leader, as they emphasize the importance of creating a successful system integration plan.
Listen to learn more about:
- Keys on implementing network security controls and user autonomy while ensuring data protection internally and externally
- Discover modernizing approaches to mitigate integration risks from implementing operational change and leveraging artificial intelligence (AI)
- Determining reasonable timelines based on software integration types, methods and tools sourced while discovering your source of truth for record keeping
- How they can embed intelligent technologies such as robotic process automation (RPA) into existing applications to automate monotonous tasks
- Furthermore, revolutionizing your technologies is an essential first step in advancing business value and exceeding customer needs
To discover more about integrating your IT infrastructure and optimize cost and performance, Cherry Bekaert’s Digital Advisory team is available to discuss integration solutions with you. Contact us today!
- Importance of System Integration: Part One
- Importance of System Integration: Types, Methods & Tools: Part Two