Differences Between and Benefits of Charitable Remainder Trusts and Charitable Lead Trusts
You want your money to leave an impactful legacy by providing for people you love and benefiting organizations you support. Cherry Bekaert’s Private Client Services team regularly assists our clients by establishing charitable trusts, which are often the best way to reach these goals.
In this episode of Cherry Bekaert’s PCS podcast, Tax Partners, Greg Marx and John Ure, along with Senior Tax Accountant, Molly Gilroy, discuss the advantages of and distinctions between charitable remainder trusts (CRTs) and charitable lead trusts (CLTs) through:
- Income tax benefits and implications
- Estate tax implications
- Growth market and recession interest rates
Listen in to learn more about how you can make your money work best for you.
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Strategies for Individuals
- 2022 Inherited IRA and Retirement Plan Required Minimum Distributions
- New Tax Rules for U.S. Trusts with Beneficiaries
- New Final Regulations for Estates and Trusts