Industrial Manufacturing: Building a Competitive Recovery – Part I: Using Digital Strategies to Optimize Your Supply Chain
Join Cherry Bekaert’s Industrial Manufacturing industry for our latest podcast series, “Building a Competitive Recovery,” where we discuss the challenges of this COVID-recovery landscape and provide strategies to position your manufacturing business for future success.
In Part I of our series, Matt Brady, Partner & Industrial Practice Leader, talks with Joe Haehner, Director, Assurance Services, and McKenna Beddingfield, Senior Manager, Digital Advisory, about how manufacturers can use digital strategies to optimize their supply chain. We will start with an overview of the supply chain current state and review the current developments surrounding industrial supply chain strategy. Then, we will highlight several digital strategies that can be considered to manage supply chain challenges and evaluate key trends driving change in the industry.
- Colonna’s Shipyard Digital Transformation Journey
- Cree’s Data-Driven Journey to Insights and Real Returns
- Digital Transformation Services: Go-to-Market Optimization and Growth
- R&D Cash Savings Opportunities for eCommerce Sellers
- R&D Tax Credit for Manufacturing Companies
- R&D Tax Credit for the Marine Industry
- R&D Tax Credit for Manufacturer and Waste Water Services Provider
- Is Nearshoring the Solution for Supply Chain Resiliency?
View All Podcasts from this Series:
- Part II: International Tax Changes are on the Horizon: Will Your Supply Chain Remain Tax Efficient?
- Part III: Is Vertical Integration the Right Solution to Ease Supply Chain Woes?
- Part IV: Leveraging New Market Tax Credits in Your Growth Strategy
- Part V: Utilization of Tax Strategies to Off-set Expansion Costs