Planning and Integrating Technology Pre and Post an Acquisition
Integrating technology before and after an acquisition is critical to an organization’s success, yet it’s often overlooked. When acquisitions transpire, there are often redundancies. Regardless of the industry, optimizing and streamlining operations will result in efficiency and higher productivity to effectively sustain short- and long-term growth.
In this episode of Cherry Bekaert’s Digital Journeys podcast series, Jim Holman, Director and Strategy & Operations Leader, and Nita Sanger, Director of Digital Advisory, share best practices and insights into incorporating the right technology platforms and processes to best suit your business and to minimize disruption.
Listen to learn more about how to:
- Determine what opportunities to leverage and how to eliminate redundancies
- Develop a seamless client experience to provide consistent, positive, personalized experiences
- Identify impediments such as inadequacies, skills and capabilities and budgeting
- Execute a human approach by crafting a systematic approach that unifies change management
- Analyze the current economic conditions and what executives can do to prepare
If you have any questions specific to your situation, Cherry Bekaert’s Digital Advisory team of advisors are available to discuss your situation with you.