What Do I Need to Know About Transfer Pricing?
As more companies expand their sales and operations internationally, the complexity and materiality of transfer pricing issues increases. Transfer pricing has become an enforcement priority for many tax authorities around the world. Governments are adopting more restrictive global transfer pricing regulations as tools to garner a larger share of the global tax bill multinationals pay. As a result, if companies want to do business internationally, they are forced to navigate a complicated and ever-changing regulatory structure.
Global Transfer Pricing Services
Cherry Bekaert’s Transfer Pricing group can assist you with a full range of transfer pricing issues, including:
- Design practical and efficient transfer pricing policies and procedures
- Prepare global transfer pricing documentation for U.S. and foreign jurisdictions
- Implement and review transfer pricing processes and controls
- Consider strategic policy design and international tax planning
- Migrate intangibles
- Benchmark royalty rates
- Advise on cost sharing agreements
- Address controversy and audit defense in the U.S. or abroad
Appropriate attention to transfer pricing helps your business:
- Be compliant with national and global transfer pricing regulations
- Reduce substantially the chance of transfer pricing adjustments by tax authorities
- Be protected against transfer pricing penalties
- Reduce long-run tax compliance costs by establishing efficient policies, procedures, and documentation
- Reduce risks associated with uncertain tax positions
- Identify possible opportunities for improved tax efficiencies
An Experienced Guide for Transfer Pricing Issues
Cherry Bekaert’s Transfer Pricing group consists of economists and tax specialists with decades of combined experience in transfer pricing. Our Transfer Pricing team has assisted clients across nearly every type of industry using specialized expertise and technical skills typically only found in the very largest consulting and accounting firms. Clients ranging in size from a few million dollars to tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue have benefited from our guidance. We also have a team ready to facilitate your global transfer pricing services.
Our team is dedicated to providing you unmatched client service and has the flexibility to provide customized and practical transfer pricing solutions to your business.
As a key member of the Baker Tilly International network, we can also provide local on-the-ground assistance wherever you do business around the globe. For issues related to transfer pricing, you can trust Cherry Bekaert to be your guide forward.