Virtual Real Estate & Construction CPE Conference Day 1: Economist Anirban Basu & the Chamber of Data
Join us as we discuss a variety of hot topics, recent developments and proposed updates tailored to the real estate and construction industry. Cherry Bekaert’s 2021 Virtual Conference will dive into analyzing economic data, finding investors for Opportunity Zone projects, legislative tax updates and real estate tax credit incentives.
Economist Anirban Basu & the Chamber of Data
- Dr. Anirban Basu, Chairman & CEO | Sage Policy Group, Inc.
There is light at the end of the tunnel. Is it coming from an oncoming train? This presentation supplies economic data and analysis juxtaposing the pre-pandemic and pandemic world, and then supplies a forecast for the post-pandemic one. Among the areas of focus are labor markets, financial markets, real estate, construction, consumer spending, business investment, international trade and government finances.
- Understand analysis of pre-pandemic economic data
- Analyze economic data in our current pandemic landscape
- Forecast economic change for the post-pandemic world
Prerequisites, Advanced Preparation | None
Hours of CPE | 1 Hour
Program Level | Basic
Capability | Technical Expertise/Problem Solving
CPE Field of Study | Economics
- Virtual Real Estate & Construction CPE Conference Day 2: Opportunity Zone Deal Panel: Lessons Learned & Best Practices
- Virtual Real Estate & Construction CPE Conference Day 3: Year-End Tax Planning for Real Estate & Construction: Tips You Can’t Afford to Miss
- Virtual Real Estate & Construction CPE Conference Day 4: Tax Advantaged Capital Sources for Real Estate Development
Cherry Bekaert Continuing Professional Education: Statement of Admin Policies
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds.
CPE for Virtual Events
- Please join sessions on time, or 5 minutes early if possible. Joining a session late may cause you to lose the ability to obtain CPE based on the following NASBA regulations:
- There will be 4 polling questions per hour of each session.
- In order to receive CPE credit for virtual events, you must attend at a minimum, 50 minutes of every hour and respond to at least 3 of the 4 polling questions per hour.
- Polling questions will not be announced in advance.
- If you view the conference in a group setting, you will still need to log into CPE sessions through your laptop to track your attendance and respond to the polls.
- We cannot guarantee polling questions will appear on your mobile device. Please keep in mind we recommend using your laptop for your training session and will not be able to give you CPE credits for mobile technological issues.
- You will receive one certificate for each course you attend/pass.
- For questions regarding registration or event cancellation, please contact Maddie Robbins.
- For all other questions regarding CPE policies – please contact Cherry Bekaert at email@example.com.
Cherry Bekaert is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website. | www.learningmarket.org