A Message to Our Clients
In these very challenging times, we want to extend our heartfelt support to anyone impacted directly or indirectly by this unimaginable situation and hope you and your families are safe and well. We value your relationship and are in this together. Your health and safety and the security of your business are of paramount importance to us, and we want you to know we are doing our part to flatten the curve.
We understand that this is a busy time for many of you. To help our clients and communities, we offer our support through our COVID-19 Guidance Center, which provides resources and up-to-date guidance to help you navigate through these uncertain times. We’ve been hard at work monitoring legislation, federal agencies and other guidance to provide resources and assistance to our clients and community, including:
- Live and on-demand webinars on COVID-19 matters, to include topics such as Financial Statement and Accounting Implications, Employers and the Families First Coronavirus Response (“CARES”) Act and the SBA Paycheck Protection Program Under the CARES Act.
- A Cherry Bekaert Task Force and a team of experts focused on monitoring legislative developments to keep you informed and provide resources on:
- Small Business Administration (“SBA”) Loan program
- Working capital and cash flow management assistance
- Potential new tax benefits
- Employee benefit opportunities
- Available state tax incentives and credits
- Data analytics and real-time dashboard models from internal and external databases
As we forge ahead, we are thinking about you, remain committed to staying connected to you, and we are looking forward to the future.
Stay safe and be well,
CEO & Firm Managing Partner