Benefits of Migrating From Lotus Notes to Microsoft SharePoint: Part 2
Many organizations are opting to migrate from Lotus Notes to Microsoft SharePoint — both online and on-premises — for faster, simpler access to data and applications. In today’s evolving market, businesses need to adopt agile and flexible technology platforms that will enable collaboration and workplace productivity.
In this second episode of Cherry Bekaert’s Digital Journeys podcast series, Trace Armstrong, Senior Manager in our Digital Advisory practice, reconvenes with Erin Robinson, Senior Architect in our Microsoft team, to emphasize the benefits of migrating from Lotus Notes to SharePoint, online and on-premises, as well as managing applications end-to-end.
Listen to this episode to:
- Perform simple operations within folders and files with the SharePoint user interface.
- Discover how innovative solutions can be applied with the use of third-party data migration tools, such as Swing (to easily transfer data) and Plumsail (to produce modern and responsive forms).
- Examine the purpose of how PowerShell (an advanced command line interface) scripting capabilities can automate and configure Microsoft’s platforms.
- Understand the benefits of SharePoint online and on-premises.
Stay tuned for part 3 of this series, where we will discuss how to maximize your return on investment (ROI) and best practices for those looking to deploy SharePoint.
- Lotus Notes to Microsoft SharePoint Migration: Part 1
- Digitally Transform Your Business with Microsoft 365 and Azure
- How to Build an Enterprise Data Strategy Framework – Getting Started
- Digitally Transforming Leading Manufacturers