Digital Transformation in Law Firms: Part III – Innovate for Growth
Analytics can help reinvent your firm and allow you to compete—and scale—in a more informed way. Leveraging firm, customer and external data and integrating it into your business’ decision-making cycles can be transformative.
Listen to Scott Duda, Leader of Cherry Bekaert’s Professional Services Industry practice and Nita Sanger, a Director in the Firm’s Digital Advisory practice as they talk about how law firms can leverage digital transformation to innovate for growth.
- How the legal industry has done in 2021 and how that growth has been different for large and mid-tier firms.
- The actions mid-tier law firms should take to position themselves for growth.
- How the role of the General Counsel, as the buyer of legal services, has changed in recent times and what that means for mid-tier law firms.
- How alternate legal services providers are impacting mid-tier law firms.
If you haven’t already, catch up on part one and two of our series:
- Digital Transformation in Law Firms: Part I – Understand Your Customer
- Digital Transformation in Law Firms: Part II – Optimize Your Operations
- Digital Transformation in Law Firms: Part IV – Enable Your Workforce
- Digital Transformation in Law Firms: Part V – Protect Your Business