Industrial Manufacturing: Building a Competitive Recovery – Part V: Utilization of Tax Strategies to Off-set Expansion Costs
Join Cherry Bekaert’s Industrial Manufacturing industry for our latest podcast series, “Building a Competitive Recovery,” where we discuss the challenges of this COVID-recovery landscape and provide strategies to position your manufacturing business for future success.
In Part V of our series, Matt Brady, Partner & Industrial Practice Leader, talks with Ron Wainwright, Partner & Credits & Accounting Methods Leader, about how manufacturers can utilize various tax strategies to off-set expansion costs. We will discuss the basics of cost segregation and 179D and breakdown the proposed changes to both credits due to pending legislation. In addition, we will review the new 10% on-shoring credit and the impacts that it may have on structuring plans for manufacturers. Also, we will breakdown what companies should be considering before year-end in relation to their facilities capex and overall spend.
- Highlights and Surprises in $3.5 Trillion Budget Reconciliation Bill
- Understanding Manufacturing Sales Tax Exemptions
- Five Hot Spots for Manufacturing Sales Tax Exemptions
- Managed Compliance Agreement for Manufacturers
View All Podcasts from this Series:
- Part I: Using Digital Strategies to Optimize Your Supply Chain
- Part II: International Tax Changes are on the Horizon: Will Your Supply Chain Remain Tax Efficient?
- Part III: Is Vertical Integration the Right Solution to Ease Supply Chain Woes?
- Part IV: Leveraging New Market Tax Credits in Your Growth Strategy