Industrial Manufacturing: Building a Competitive Recovery – Part IV: Leveraging New Market Tax Credits in Your Growth Strategy
Join Cherry Bekaert’s Industrial Manufacturing industry for our latest podcast series, “Building a Competitive Recovery,” where we discuss the challenges of this COVID-recovery landscape and provide strategies to position your manufacturing business for future success.
In Part IV of our series, Matt Brady, Partner & Industrial Practice Leader, talks with Peter Byford, Director, Tax Advantage Group by Cherry Bekaert, about how manufacturers can leverage New Market Tax Credits in to accelerate their growth strategy. We will review the basics of the program and highlight the types of industrial projects that can be financed with New Market Tax Credits and the sweet spot size to benefit.
- Case Study: Ampro Industries
- Case Study: Swiss Krono
- Case Study: Jones Lumber
- Case Study: Vestil Manufacturing
- Is Nearshoring the Solution for Supply Chain Resiliency?
View All Podcasts from this Series:
- Part I: Using Digital Strategies to Optimize Your Supply Chain
- Part II: International Tax Changes are on the Horizon: Will Your Supply Chain Remain Tax Efficient?
- Part III: Is Vertical Integration the Right Solution to Ease Supply Chain Woes?
- Part V: Utilization of Tax Strategies to Off-set Expansion Costs