Unleashing your Bounce Back Factor – Leveraging Energy Management to Increase Resilience
Given the unbelievable changes to our environment in 2020, this year will go down as one of the most stressful and challenging of our lives. No doubt, the lack of consistency coupled with very few knowns about the path ahead has significantly impacted the ‘flow’ in each of our roles today. Being able to quickly and powerfully Bounce Back can make the difference between surviving and thriving, and one of the most important elements of resilience is energy. This session explores the 5 Bounce Back Factors of resilience: Physical, Mental, Emotional, Social, and Spiritual and shares strategies to build the hardiness required to create positive energy as individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Understand Energy (creation and renewal), not Time, is our most precious resource.
- Learn the 5 Bounce Back Factors for developing resilience.
- Identify steps to improve overall well-being, productivity, energy management and level of engagement.
- Develop a plan to Power Up our Lives.
2021 Virtual Not-for-Profit CPE Seminar Related Webinar Recordings
- Nonprofit Tax Update
- The Value of Enterprise Risk Management for Not-for-Profit Organizations
- What’s FASB & GASB Up to Now?
- Best Practices in Endowment Accounting
- Is Outsourced Accounting Right for Your Not-for-Profit Organization?
- Legislative Updates Impacting Employers
- What Does Digital Transformation Mean for Me and My Not-for-Profit?