The Value of Enterprise Risk Management for Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Mike Dempsey, Senior Manager – Risk & Accounting Advisory Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
Join us as we provide an awareness of enterprise risk management (ERM) concepts and an understanding of how ERM can help your organization achieve its mission and strategic objectives. We will review the general principles of ERM and assess how to define, identify, and describe enterprise risks in your organization. In addition, we will discuss the risk management framework and the overall process for performing risk assessments.
- Understand the general principles of ERM.
- Recognize how to define, identify, and describe enterprise risks.
- Comprehend the risk management framework.
- Understand the process and tools for performing risk assessments.
2021 Virtual Not-for-Profit CPE Seminar Related Webinar Recordings
- Unleashing your Bounce Back Factor – Leveraging Energy Management to Increase Resilience
- Nonprofit Tax Update
- What’s FASB & GASB Up to Now?
- Best Practices in Endowment Accounting
- Is Outsourced Accounting Right for Your Not-for-Profit Organization?
- Legislative Updates Impacting Employers
- What Does Digital Transformation Mean for Me and My Not-for-Profit?