What’s FASB & GASB Up to Now?
- Bonnie Cox, Partner, Assurance Services |Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Roselle Bonnoitt, Director, Assurance Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
This course is designed to provide participants with an overview of FASB and GASB pronouncements that could affect private and public not-for-profits.
- Identify and discuss current events in the not-for-profit accounting and reporting industry.
- Review various illustrative examples to give a better picture of the proposed changes.
- Recognize recently issued ASU’s and their impact on not-for-profit entities.
2021 Virtual Not-for-Profit CPE Seminar Related Webinar Recordings
- Unleashing your Bounce Back Factor – Leveraging Energy Management to Increase Resilience
- Nonprofit Tax Update
- The Value of Enterprise Risk Management for Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Best Practices in Endowment Accounting
- Is Outsourced Accounting Right for Your Not-for-Profit Organization?
- Legislative Updates Impacting Employers
- What Does Digital Transformation Mean for Me and My Not-for-Profit?