Nonprofit Tax Update
- Amanda Adams, Managing Director, Nonprofit Tax Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Will Smith, Manager, Nonprofit Tax Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
During this session, we will bring you up-to-date on the latest developments affecting nonprofit organizations from a tax perspective. In particular, we’ll highlight guidance received in connection with provisions enacted as part of recent legislation. Topics will also include: other guidance issued by the IRS and updates to the IRS’ strategic plans.
- Identify the recent tax developments affecting the nonprofit industry.
- Analyze whether there are any other changes in recently issued guidance that affect your organization.
- Recognize upcoming IRS priorities with respect to the nonprofit sector.
2021 Virtual Not-for-Profit CPE Seminar Related Webinar Recordings
- Unleashing your Bounce Back Factor – Leveraging Energy Management to Increase Resilience
- The Value of Enterprise Risk Management for Not-for-Profit Organizations
- What’s FASB & GASB Up to Now?
- Best Practices in Endowment Accounting
- Is Outsourced Accounting Right for Your Not-for-Profit Organization?
- Legislative Updates Impacting Employers
- What Does Digital Transformation Mean for Me and My Not-for-Profit?