Is Outsourced Accounting Right for Your Not-for-Profit Organization?
- Dixie McCurley, Director, Digital Advisory Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
The benefits of outsourcing your accounting function can be transformative for your organization as both time and resources can then be devoted to mission-critical activities. The COVID-19 pandemic has emphasized the need for organizations to be more agile and reinvent themselves, all with constrained resources. Join us as we discuss the top three reasons why organizations are looking to outsourcing as a solution.
- Identify the pros and cons of outsourcing your accounting function
- Understand how cloud technology platforms will continue to scale to support your organization’s growth
- Recognize the value of outsourcing versus the upskilling needs of your accounting team
2021 Virtual Not-for-Profit CPE Seminar Related Webinar Recordings
- Unleashing your Bounce Back Factor – Leveraging Energy Management to Increase Resilience
- Nonprofit Tax Update
- The Value of Enterprise Risk Management for Not-for-Profit Organizations
- What’s FASB & GASB Up to Now?
- Best Practices in Endowment Accounting
- Legislative Updates Impacting Employers
- What Does Digital Transformation Mean for Me and My Not-for-Profit?