What Does Digital Transformation Mean for Me and My Not-for-Profit?
- Bob Misch, Director, Digital Advisory Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Nita Sanger, Director, Digital Advisory Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
In a rapidly evolving digital marketplace, organizations must seek to better meet changing needs, focus on mission-critical activities, and optimize performance, while ensuring that they successfully address privacy, security, and risk. Digital Transformation is everywhere, but its definition is elusive. This course discusses what Digital Transformation can mean for you and your organization.
- Understand the definition(s) of Digital Transformation
- Understand how Digital Transformation applies to your organization
- Understand the next steps toward Digital Transformation
2021 Virtual Not-for-Profit CPE Seminar Related Webinar Recordings
- Unleashing your Bounce Back Factor – Leveraging Energy Management to Increase Resilience
- Nonprofit Tax Update
- The Value of Enterprise Risk Management for Not-for-Profit Organizations
- What’s FASB & GASB Up to Now?
- Best Practices in Endowment Accounting
- Is Outsourced Accounting Right for Your Not-for-Profit Organization?
- Legislative Updates Impacting Employers