Industrial Manufacturing Virtual Conference – Day 1: 2022 Economic Outlook & Digital Transformation
Join us as we discuss a variety of hot topics, recent developments and proposed updates tailored to the industrial manufacturing industry. Cherry Bekaert’s 2021 Industrial Manufacturing Virtual Conference will dive into an economic outlook, the push for Industry 4.0 using digital transformation, tax legislative updates and tips for ensuring a tax-aligned supply chain.
The U.S. and Global Economic Manufacturing Outlook for 2022
- Chad Moutray, Chief Economist | National Association of Manufacturers (NAM)
Manufacturing activity has rebounded strongly following sharp declines at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, with very solid demand and output and an optimistic outlook for the months ahead. Yet, the sector—much like the larger macroeconomy—has also been challenged by significant supply chain disruptions, workforce shortages and soaring costs. This has hampered growth in some segments, even as the longer-term trend lines have remained encouraging. This session will focus on the U.S. and global manufacturing outlook for 2022, highlighting the prospects for growth but also lingering concerns.
Driving Digital Transformation with Industry 4.0
- Luis Gallardo, Principal, Advisory Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Jochen “Joe” Haehner, Director, Assurance Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Steve Holliday, Director, Advisory Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Svenja Laurie, Chief Financial Officer | Hella Automotive Mexico
- Avi Das, Chief Executive Officer | Seanair
- Manuel Dietz, Chief Information Officer | BOSCH NA
The utilization of Industry 4.0 technologies during the pandemic has better positioned manufacturers to respond to the crisis and provided critical access to real-time insights across processes, partners, products, and people. As we emerge from this post-COVID landscape, manufacturers are being forced to reevaluate the progress of their own digital transformations. Join us as we discuss key drivers including operational shifts due to supply chain challenges and efficiency considerations. We will also review overall digitalization efforts and highlight efforts to merge both technology and data to create a more connected environment.
- Understand the economic outlook for manufacturing in 2022
- Recognize both prospects for growth and lingering considers manufacturers will face
- Understand the impact of digital transformation on Industry 4.0 initiatives
- Assess the post-COVID landscape for digitalization opportunities
Prerequisites | None
Advanced Preparation | None
Hours of CPE | 2 Hours
Deliver Method | Live Webinar
Program Level | Beginner
CPE Category | Management Services
Cherry Bekaert Continuing Professional Education: Statement of Admin Policies
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds.
CPE for Virtual Events
- Please join sessions on time, or 5 minutes early if possible. Joining a session late may cause you to lose the ability to obtain CPE based on the following NASBA regulations:
- There will be 4 polling questions per hour of each session.
- In order to receive CPE credit for virtual events, you must attend at a minimum, 50 minutes of every hour and respond to at least 3 of the 4 polling questions per hour.
- Polling questions will not be announced in advance.
- If you view the conference in a group setting, you will still need to log into CPE sessions through your laptop to track your attendance and respond to polling questions.
- We cannot guarantee polling questions will appear on your mobile device and recommend that you use your laptop for your webinar session. We will not be able to award you CPE credit if you do no answer the required number of polling questions and/or are not in session for the required length of time. This includes issues due to mobile technological difficulties or any other difficulty that is unique to your webinar connection.
- Please be sure that you join the session for which you registered using the link that was provided to you. We will not be able to award you CPE if you join a session using a link that was provided to someone else.
- You will receive one certificate for each course you attend/pass.
For questions regarding registration or event cancellation, please contact Maddie Robbins. For all other questions regarding CPE policies, please contact Cherry Bekaert at email@example.com.
Cherry Bekaert is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website. | www.learningmarket.org