Please fill out the form below in order to view.
CMMC 2.0 Brings Major Program Changes
In November, the Department of Defense (DoD) announced the updated strategic direction of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) program. CMMC 2.0 brings about a number of changes which DoD will pursue through the rulemaking process.
The current schedule released by the DoD states that CMMC 2.0 could be finalized as early as the end of 2022. Therefore, it is imperative if you are a contractor along any aspect of the DIB supply chain, that you begin to prepare now.
Listen to an on-demand webinar hosted by Cherry Bekaert and NeoSystems to learn about the changes to the CMMC program and what you should be doing now to prepare. Our esteemed panel representing industry, the assessor community and legal sector discuss:
- The most significant change to come out of the update
- The status of the Industry Advisory Council and its involvement in the updates
- How the changes impact prime contractors and their subcontractors, and what they each should be doing to prepare for compliance
- How changes relate to the False Claims Act
- Value of a third-party assessments or attestations vs. a self-assessment only
- Expected timing for when changes will impact contractors
- Ed Bassett, Chief Information Security Officer | NeoSystems LLC
- Michael Baker, Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer | General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc.
- Neal W. Beggan, CISA, CRISC, CRMA, CCSFP, CMMC-PA, Risk & Accounting Advisory Services Principal | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Kate M. Growley, CIPP/G/US, CMMC RP, Cybersecurity Partner | Crowell & Moring