Preparing for the CMMC Requirement
Between the fall of 2020 through 2025, all contractors and suppliers wishing to do business with the Department of Defense (“DoD”) will need to be certified to a newly established unified cybersecurity model. The new requirement, known as the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (“CMMC”), combines various cybersecurity standards and best practices to measure the maturity of an organization’s cybersecurity practices and processes against a fixed set of capabilities. Requirements will differ by contract type and services being performed by the prime and/or sub-contractors.
Join professionals from Cherry Bekaert & Unanet on June 23rd for a webinar where we will explain the CMMC and the current status of the program as well as what contractors can do now to start preparing for the new certification.
In this webcast, you will learn:
- Current CMMC requirements
- Status of the program
- How to prepare for the new certification
- How Unanet can help
- Neal W. Beggan, CISA, CRISC, CRMA, CCSFP, Principal, Risk Assurance & Advisory Services | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Eric Poppe, Senior Manager, Government Contractor Services Group | Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Jason Shawn, Vice President of Cloud Ops and Security | Unanet
- Steven J. Ursillo, Jr., CPA, CISA, CISSP, CCSFP, Partner & National Leader, Information Assurance & Cybersecurity | Cherry Bekaert LLP