How Tech Companies Can Successfully Capture Federal Business
Joining us for the second episode in a series of podcasts exploring options for tech companies to work with the federal government is Joe Salgado with Red Team Consulting. He speaks with Craig Hunter, a leader in Cherry Bekaert’s Government Contractors practice, about how tech companies actually go about capturing business from the federal government.
Craig and Joe discuss:
- 4 ways tech company leaders can educate themselves about working with the federal government
- Understanding the Request for Proposal (RFP) process
- The differences between acting as a prime contractor and a subcontractor as well as what experience is needed to bid on federal work
- Joint venture considerations
Stay tuned for our next episode which dives further into what the next steps are once you’ve won your first contract.
- Should Your Tech Company Work with the Government?
- Your Technology Company Won Its First Government Contract – Now What?
- The Keys to Sustaining Growth Through Compliance: Government Contract Compliance Checklist for Tech Companies
- Protecting Your Tech Company’s Intellectual Property in a Government Contract